ReboundTAG may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What information we collect
We may collect the following types of information:
1. Name, title and other personal info
2. travel details if you wish to enter this information
3. lost bag details if you wish to enter this information
4. description of your personal possessions to which you have applied a ReboundTAG
5. you may choose to have alternative emails or other contact details connected with a particular ReboundTAG.
you may choose to have alternative emails or other contact details connected with a particular ReboundTAG.
6. contact information including email address and mobile phone number
7. data relating to when your bag/possessions were lost and found
8. Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.reboundtag.com (our site) and our site’s associated landing pages. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site or requesting further services. If you contact us, we will likely keep a record of that correspondence.
9. Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
10. Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
What we do with the information we gather
ReboundTAG is constantly improving its service to its customers. The data ReboundTAG collects is useful for this.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
1. Internal record keeping.
2. We use the information to improve our products and services by looking at when and where bags are found and other related information.
3. We will keep you aware of product developments which we think will be useful for you.
4. We may need to share your contact details with lost luggage departments in airports, with airlines, with carrier partners and other relevant bodies, if appropriate, to ensure delivery of the service
5. We always endeavour to give you maximum control over which data is shared – for instance you do not even need to share your information if your bag is lost, the finder can just get in touch through our system while your details remain anonymous.
6. You may choose to share data with our partners through our system, for instance luggage couriers who can transport your bag to you when it has been found.
7. We will NOT send your data to marketing companies.
8. We will NOT use your data for “spamming”.
9. We will NOT use your data in any way you would prefer us not to – just get in touch if you have particular preferences after reading this (bearing in mind that you can also make changes within your members area).
10. The data controller is Chris Heyn, Global General Manager of ReboundTAG; you can contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. If you would like to learn more about this then please contact us.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data are removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We do not share any information about you with the individual finder. For ReboundTAGs to work we may share your data with various organisations e.g. airlines, airports and companies related to travel and it is a condition of purchase that you agree to that data share. We will only share the information that is needed for your property to be returned to you.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the GDPR and the Data Protection Act 1998 – if so just get in touch with us however you prefer.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us (email@example.com )as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.